Constitutive meeting of new Board - June 18
After some time off, the newly elected Board of Club Sincoolka is going to meet in person. We will discuss, among other things, the coronavirus issues, returning of membership fees, and the current status of window replacement at Sinkuleho dormitory.
The meeting will take place on June 18th from 8pm in the Multimedia room of Sinkuleho dorm. The meeting is public and you are most welcome to join us. Please be aware that the meeting will be held in Czech language.
Points of meeting
1. Meeting points - vote of approval
2. Minutes from the last meeting - vote of approval
3. Election progress report
4. Annual report for 2019
5. Electing new Chairman
6. Appointment of a Vice-Chair
7. New budget manager for the admin section
8. Prolonging the period of membership payment
X. Scheduling the next meeting