How to install DigiCert Certification Authority into your system
Are you having issues with connecting to our WiFi? It is not very likely now, but you might need to install the Digicert CA certificate as a Trusted Root Certification Authority, otherwise you won't be able to log in. A quick walkthrough follows:
- Download the CA certificate from CESNET (in DER or PEM format)
- A window will appear with information about the certificate.
- Click Install Certificate. A wizard will appear. Click Next.
- On the Certificate store page, choose option Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click OK.
- Click Next, then Finish.
- A confirmation window should appear. The operating system requires verification of the certificate thumbprint, which should be equal to the fingerprint at the CESNET webpage.
(Check that the letters and numbers match. Delimiters and spaces are not important here.)