Personal property damage during storm on 1st June 2018
Dear guests of Sinkuleho and Dejvická dormitory,
in case your personal property was damaged by the storm that occurred on 1st June 2018, please follow the steps below.
Procedure in case of damage to personal property by a natural disaster:
- Report the damage to the accomodation office, ASAP (use the e-mail on the dormitory site if necessary).
- Fill out the Loss Report form - english version / v češtině
- Perform photographic documentation of damages, if possible.
- Provide proof of purchase / acquisition (e.g. receipts) for your damaged property.
- Pass all the documents from steps 2-4 to the accomodation office.
The loss adjuster will perform an in-depth investigation of the reported damage. It is important to certify that the windows were closed properly. If the windows were broken out by a strong wind, please state the fact in the Loss Report form.
It is likely that the loss adjuster will need to access your room to verify provided information.
In case of any doubt, please contact the Delegates of Sinkuleho and Dejvická dormitory at email@example.com, or contact the accomodation office - Mrs. Petrová (click for contact info).
Delegate of Sinkuleho dormitory